REPLAY: COVID-19 Impact on older job seekers
Going deeper into the Where do we go from here? discussion from last month, Chris Kidd, the owner of StyleCareers.com, will moderate a panel discussion on the impact of the pandemic on the more EXPERIENCED (older) fashion industry professionals.
Topics will include:
- In the wake of COVID-19, how has the availability of mid-senior/upper-level positions been impacted?
- What are the near- and long-term prospects for mid-senior/upper-level opportunities in the fashion industry?
- Has the pandemic changed, permanently, the availability of upper-level positions?
- Will seasoned fashion industry professionals have a harder time getting back in the workforce post COVID?
- Is age OR the salaries associated with experienced professionals the bigger issue for seasoned fashion industry professionals in hiring?
- What are some strategies to help overcome age-related biases?
Additionally, select topics from the audience will be discussed during the Q&A portion of the webinar; time permitting.
Chris Kidd / Owner, StyleCareers.com
Online since 2001, StyleCareers.com is the largest, fashion-only job listing site on the Internet. Our mission is to connect fashion industry job seekers with the companies that can benefit from their talent.
Todd Wayne / CEO @Jessilyn Personnel, Inc.
Established in 1988, Todd Wayne, President and Owner of Jessilyn Personnel, has been the driving force behind our firm. Prior to founding Jessilyn, Todd spent 15 years running a family apparel business affording him a unique perspective into the intricacies of the fashion industry.
Christina Kadirov / Managing Director, Fourth Floor, a division of Career Group Companies
Christina has over 7 years of experience in recruiting for the fashion industry. Her passion for networking and building long-lasting relationships grew through years of working in fashion and HR and inspired a transition to staffing and recruiting for leading fashion brands.
Janice Kessler / CEO, Executive Profiles, Inc.
Janice Kessler is our CEO, and founder of Executive Profiles Inc. Janice has more than 20 years of experience specializing and placing talent in the Fashion Industry. We provide a full range of employment assistance and offer a complete and varied portfolio of services. We personalize our service at every stage of the process and form personal relationships with each candidate for each position.