University of North Texas
UNT offers leading-edge, comprehensive degree programs that will prepare you for a career in the dynamic retail and fashion industries. We are a Carnegie Tier One Research University with one of the most diverse student populations in the nation.
Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you’ll benefit from access to leading retail companies as well as to the other active industry cities of Austin and Houston.
Graduate and PhD Degree Programs
- PhD in Information Science, Concentration in Consumer Behavior & Experience Management
- Master of Science in Merchandising
– Thesis and Non-Thesis Options, On Campus or 100% Online
- Graduate Academic Certificate in Digital Retail Merchandising
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Merchandising
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Retailing
- Bachelor of Science in Retailing
- Bachelor of Science in Consumer Experience Management
- Bachelor of Science in Home Furnishings Merchandising
Global Digital Retailing Research Center
The only center of its kind in the U.S., in collaboration with industry partners, we have the platform to shape research knowledge discovery and academic programs in digital retailing.
If you’re passionate about products, retail or online shopping, a Merchandising or Digital Retailing degree from the University of North Texas could be your path to a long and exciting career.
University of North Texas Programs
Learn more about our Merchandising and Digital Retailing Programs
Learn more about the Research Center