Volunteer for the Fall 17 Fashion Career Fair – October 26th
GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR & GET NOTICED!
StyleCareers.com is hosting their Fall 2017 Fashion Career Fair in New York. If you’re looking for your first job or an internship in the wholesale fashion industry, this is a perfect opportunity to connect with recruiters from top fashion companies from the New York area and across the country. OR If you don’t meet our minimum qualification requirements to attend the event, volunteering at the fair is a great way to get your foot in the door.
PLEASE NOTE, Volunteer positions are reserved specifically for students studying a fashion discipline and recent grads who are not eligible to attend.
Date: Thursday, October 26th, 2017
- Shift 1: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Shift 2: 3:00 PM – 7:30 PM
* Must be available for entire shift.
Location: Penn Plaza Pavilion (401 Seventh Ave at 33rd St)
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
• A chance to work along side fashion industry recruiters
• Recognition in the Volunteer Yearbook (includes your resume and photo) to be distributed to ALL exhibiting recruiters
• A good reference from the crew at StyleCareers.com
• A free, online portfolio on www.StylePortfolios.com
• A customized t-shirt to be worn during the Fashion Career Fair.
• Refreshments will be provided, please be sure to eat before your shift!
To be eligible, you MUST:
• Be a current student from a reputable fashion school (or a recent grad that does not meet our minimum qualification requirements)
• Have an outgoing personality and a strong, customer service attitude (NO wallflowers!)
• Reside in the NY Metro area – volunteers must find their own transportation.
There are a limited number of volunteer positions available. To be considered, please send your resume AND a brief statement on why you want to volunteer at the career fair to email@example.com. DON’T DELAY! Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-service basis.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than September 29th for consideration. REMEMBER: Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-service basis, so apply today!
Visit www.FashionCareerFairs.com for more event information.