AVP – ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS
The AVP, eCommerce Operations is responsible for reviewing, assessing & optimizing maurices current eCommerce & cross- departmental business operations (schedules, systems, processes/procedures, reports/analysis, etc.) & implementing best practices for (1) implementing, (2) enforcing & (3) maintaining maurices digital channel operations. In this role, the AVP will oversee & optimize the day-to-day administration of the website, including but not limited to product turn- over, item-level content, image management, site feature management, search, navigation & promotions management.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Oversees all eCommerce Operations to ensure optimization of our digital sites. Works with multiple internal and external teams and vendors to create and publish content, seasonal promotional campaigns, and product launches.
• Defines site merchandising strategy, tactics and end-to-end process to meet business objectives. Strategies, tactics and execution include but are not limited to: taxonomy, navigation, product placement, content, search, product information, product photography, etc.
• Leads Site Merchandising team efforts to plan and optimize site and mobile content; owns planning content of site and mobile pages to maximize revenue, navigation strategy & execution, and on-site search optimization. Acts as a key partner for Digital Merchants in the planning and execution of product, pages, navigation and selling content.
• Specifically develop and manage an on-going strategy and processes for item set-up and item launch. • Specifically develop and manage an on-going strategy and processes for landing page optimization.
• Develop and manage an on-going strategy and processes for content optimization to drive conversion & maximize non-product,creative assets (aka, storytelling).
• Work closely with technical SEO experts to ensure that the site and mobile experience are optimized for SEO.
• Lead digital team process work to support quarterly and yearly site enhancements, including new site features and functions.
• Partner with key business teams to create, manage and execute processes to achieve sales and profit goals.
• Drive financial performance by optimizing data and process for the digital channels including: item setup, data quality, data structure, item enrichment, content management and hierarchy.
• Work with creative partners to ensure the site appropriately communicates key messages, aligns with campaign creative, and highlights seasonally relevant merchandise.
• Leads related item/cross selling strategy, execution, measurement and optimization.
• Leads execution and measurement of promotional effectiveness; creates and executes road map to improve promotions technology and executional process.
• Serves as key point of contact for Fulfillment Center operations; partners with Fulfillment Center to communicate business dynamics related to units/orders expected; evaluates fulfillment expenses vs. customer experience; manages Fulfillment expense v. budget. Collaborates with CARE team and Supply Chain IT to identify and re-mediate fulfillment issues.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred 7-10 years of overall eCommerce operations / site merchandising expertise (technology and business process).
Experience / Requirements:
• Must have 10+years of experience in building and leading teams involving extensive digital/mobile strategy development, user experience, and site merchandising
• Proven experience leading eCommerce process and optimization.
• Rich experience in supporting business objectives through the development of process, tools, systems and teams.
• Excellent analytical, management and communication skills, both written and oral, to synthesize key issues, develop strategies and process, communicate and persuade constituencies towards specific optimized processes and working partnerships. Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to empowerment
• Quick study of complex problems and a highly organized approach to finding high impact solutions
• Team player with a collaborative approach who shares success
• Experience with ATG eCommerce platform / BCC management preferred
• HTML and strong information architecture (search, navigation, taxonomy)
• Apparel retail experience (preferably in specialty) is preferred
• Strong management and leadership experience
• Ability to work actively with a team and cross-functionally to solve issues and/or create opportunities
• Strong team leader
Apply directly at our website using the link below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the referring website. All Replies Confidential.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
AVP – ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS
Location: Duluth, MN